Oxbow Lakes Oxbow Lakes

Very catchy, and educational! And I love how it loops! Although, I noticed that the audio falls behind after several loops have passed. Probably an issue with Flash; nothing you can really do about it.

Keep up the good work!

A Hellbenders Christmas A Hellbenders Christmas

Everything it was meant to be, and more. Excellent animation guys! Keep up the good work! :D

Halindir - Nights II Halindir - Nights II

Amazing, as always. Your work seems to always take a subtle and careful approach to music. It's quiet, but not too quiet where you don't understand what's going on. And it's ambient, but just enough to not be background noise.

Again, amazing work Halindir. Can't wait to see more songs released by you!

Halindir - Beleriand Halindir - Beleriand

Amazing. Like the guy said below me, it sounds like it should be in a movie! Keep up the amazing work! :D

Dopne (WIP) Dopne (WIP)

This is an awesome, uplifting song. Made me feel better after listening to this! Keep up the good work; I'd love to hear more stuff like this!

Space Marine Space Marine

Came for the Meat Boy cameo, stayed for the awesome artwork. Seriously dude, awesome job!

deathink responds:

Thanks man!

socializing fun! socializing fun!

Dude, I love your art style! Simplistic, yet pretty complex. And I love the reflection of the character you made on the computer screen. Nice touches like that really make things look nicer! :D

tilman responds:

makes me peachy to know people enjoy my stuff!