Halindir - Nights II Halindir - Nights II

Amazing, as always. Your work seems to always take a subtle and careful approach to music. It's quiet, but not too quiet where you don't understand what's going on. And it's ambient, but just enough to not be background noise.

Again, amazing work Halindir. Can't wait to see more songs released by you!

Halindir - Beleriand Halindir - Beleriand

Amazing. Like the guy said below me, it sounds like it should be in a movie! Keep up the amazing work! :D

Dopne (WIP) Dopne (WIP)

This is an awesome, uplifting song. Made me feel better after listening to this! Keep up the good work; I'd love to hear more stuff like this!

Orbital Sky Diving Orbital Sky Diving

Very cool song! Love the synths used in this piece. Not much else I can comment on, though, since I don't know much else about electronic music.

GrizzlyStep GrizzlyStep

Very nice first loop, Grizzly!

Some suggestions (that may or may not help): keep the beat going. It was a very nice beat, and you just cut it off when transitioning to the next part of the loop. Also, I felt that the loop was a bit random; if you kept the beat going throughout it, and changed the beat accordingly, then it probably would've fit better in the overall theme.

Overall, I was actually impressed by what you made here. It's not perfect, but it's a start!

GrizzlyOwns responds:

Wasteland Is Good This Is Nooby Music :p

[IK~W]Surorise - Walking Devil [IK~W]Surorise - Walking Devil

Very nice loop! Somehow reminds me of Diablo... which is a good thing!
Keep up the good work! :D